by old_man_biking

Downloads: 2,381 (11) • Reviews: 3

Version:

Updated:

Jun 15, 2016

Equipment Plugin update fails

Equipment Plugin update fails

Postby manfredwschmidt » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:37 am

I received a notice that the Equipment plugin had an update. I went through the normal update process. After a short while the system told me that the update was successful. In order to finish the process, SportTracks needs to be closed. Upon opening SportTracks again, I received the error message that the update failed and I could find more details in the system log. Great, I don't have a working Equipment plugin anymore!

Here is what the system log is showing. It doesn't tell me anything, but may be the creators of the software can interpret it:

01/19/2016 11:14 [PluginManager] ERROR Access to the path 'EquipmentPlugin.resources.dll' is denied.
at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive)
at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.IO.Installer.PluginInstallPackage.RemovePluginFolder(Guid id)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.Plugin.PluginManager.LoadPlugins(IApplication application, Boolean doUpdate)

01/19/2016 11:14 [PluginInstallPackage] ERROR Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\ZoneFiveSoftware\SportTracks\3\Plugins\Installed\d2a55ab8-458f-4312-a05c-bf0a0fb659f1' is denied.
at System.IO.Directory.Move(String sourceDirName, String destDirName)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.IO.Installer.PluginInstallPackage.InstallUpdates()

I am using the latest release of SportTracks on Windows 10.
Any help would be appreciated.
manfredwschmidt
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Equipment Plugin update fails

Postby old_man_biking » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:42 am

There seems to be an issue with ST's plugin installer.
Please search the forum for "access path denied". There are some similar posts with answers that should help you solve this issue.

Cheers
OMB
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Equipment