by old_man_biking

Downloads: 1,161 (12) • Reviews: 4

Version:

Updated:

Mar 12, 2014

Change speed/pace does not update?

Change speed/pace does not update?

Postby gollop » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:52 am

Think I may have found a bug, when I create a course from a previous activity and then try to change the speed/pace using the Courses plugin it does not update the average pace that I enter through the right click 'change speed/pace' although the edited pace shows up in the comment box the original pace from the imported activity still remains on the table under the average pace column?? Quite frustrating as I want to increase the pace of a previous run and use the virtual trainer on the garmin to race against. Hope someone can help? Does this qualify for a bug report?

Also is there an option to view the google map from within the courses plugin page?

Thanks
gollop

Re: Change speed/pace does not update?

Postby old_man_biking » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:04 am

gollop wrote:Think I may have found a bug, when I create a course from a previous activity and then try to change the speed/pace using the Courses plugin it does not update the average pace that I enter through the right click 'change speed/pace' although the edited pace shows up in the comment box the original pace from the imported activity still remains on the table under the average pace column?? Quite frustrating as I want to increase the pace of a previous run and use the virtual trainer on the garmin to race against. Hope someone can help? Does this qualify for a bug report?

I tried this out and it works like a charm:
Select course, right click, "change speed/pace", select "Average speed", enter desired speed, click on "Change speed/pace" button, click OK.
gollop wrote:Also is there an option to view the google map from within the courses plugin page?Thanks

No, the SportTracks API doesn't provide means for plugins to add a map to their views.
But you can simply "Undock" the "Courses" view (button in upper right) and switch back to the "Daily Activity" view to see both in parallel.
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Change speed/pace does not update?

Postby gollop » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:15 am

Have logged out and restarted and it is now working?? Must have just been a glitch, thanks for the reply.

Ta
gollop

Return to Waypoint and Courses