by old_man_biking

Downloads: 1,161 (12) • Reviews: 4

Version:

Updated:

Jun 15, 2016

Partly memorized header of the windows

Partly memorized header of the windows

Postby Tisztul_A_Visztula » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:51 pm

When one saves the logbook, it saves the width of the chosen fields and also the orders of these fields are kept. So next time when I launch ST3 these things are the same as they were before shutting down ST3.

On the other hand all those fields which were not chosen in "List settings" as "Columns in list" are displayed again to the right of the chosen fields. It is true both for the course window and the course point window.

Is it a some sort of very light glitch or intended?
Cheers,
Zoltan
Tisztul_A_Visztula

Re: Partly memorized header of the windows

Postby old_man_biking » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:14 am

Tisztul_A_Visztula wrote:When one saves the logbook, it saves the width of the chosen fields and also the orders of these fields are kept. So next time when I launch ST3 these things are the same as they were before shutting down ST3.

On the other hand all those fields which were not chosen in "List settings" as "Columns in list" are displayed again to the right of the chosen fields. It is true both for the course window and the course point window.

Is it a some sort of very light glitch or intended?

It's not intended, so it must be a "special feature".
I can't reproduce that with my current development build, but I remember that I've changed (fixed) a similar issue in another plugin recently. That was in common code used by all my plugins, so the issue should already be fixed for W&C plugin and the next plugin version will contain the fix.

Thanks for pointing me at this,
OMB
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Waypoint and Courses