I've added several new features to this plugin and applied lots of internal changes in the gear box.
Although I've tested thoroughly myself, I'd like to have a few daring users have another look at the plugin before releasing it to the public.
If you'd like to participate in a brief beta test, please send me a PM with your email address and "Betatest Waypoints and Courses plugin" as subject.
PS: Changes in the upcoming release
- Code: Select all
* NEW: "Add elevation" action: renamed to "Add/fix elevation"; can now fix elevation tracks that come from barometric altimeters which have drifted
* NEW: support for Garmin devices with FIT files (edge 500, edge800) in various places: export/import of waypoints and courses to/from Garmin Devices an files
* NEW: Waypoints view: hierarchical view (by symbol, category, location, ...)
* NEW: Waypoints view: mass edit - change lots of waypoints with a few mouse clicks
* NEW: Waypoints view: added a column to indicate if a waypoint has an image
* NEW: Courses view - Import from File: added "Bryton GPX" to the list of file types to allow import of files from brytonsports.com as courses
* NEW: added support for the search and replace function of Activity Documentation plugin; you can now search and replace in waypoints and courses as well
* NEW: support for AfterImportPlugin to automatically add/correct elevation after import
* NEW: support for TrainingAnalysis plugin so that next version of TA can use courses for comparison
* CHANGED: Courses/Waypoints view: slightly rearranged the menu in the left column
* CHANGED: lots of internal changes for import/export waypoints/courses to/from devices
* CHANGED: Courses view: several optimizations for better use of screen real estate
* FIXED: Course points: reducing the "Pause" value of a course point didn't work properly; fixed now
* FIXED: "Edit - Apply GPS Track From - ..." could cause ST to hang when you tried to apply a GPS track that was 0km long; this should be fixed now
* FIXED: Courses view: the distance of course points could be off due a UTC/local time issue; this should be fixed now
* FIXED: Courses view: switching the chart between "per distance" and "per elapsed time" display would result in improperly set course point markers on the X axis; this should be fixed now
* FIXED: Courses/Waypoints view - Upload Garmin Map: fixed a few bugs