by mechgt

Downloads: 3,377 (5) • Reviews: 3

Version:

Updated:

Jan 31, 2012

gear data keep disappearing

gear data keep disappearing

Postby blitzer » Mon May 20, 2013 6:11 am

Hi..love the concept of this plug in..its exactly what I want. I've managed to get it to work once for the hilly TT race yesterday and my coach and I are enjoying analysing the chart. However as a newbie to both SportTracks and this plug in I'm struggling. I have logged my bikes and wheels into my equipment but the data doesn't stay. Every time I revisit the equipment page it's disappeared. How do I prevent this happening? I'm not exactly the most computer literate person and I guess I need step by step instructions. Many thanks for any help.
Liz
Baum Corretto Road
Baum Corretto Track
Trek TT
blitzer

Re: gear data keep disappearing

Postby mechgt » Mon May 20, 2013 8:46 am

This information is being stored in the logbook. After making these changes, when you close SportTracks are you saving the logbook?
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Re: gear data keep disappearing

Postby blitzer » Tue May 21, 2013 12:03 am

I was trying to save it,but there was a glitch in that for some reason the logbook was "read only"..I unchecked that box and all seems to be falling into place. All seemed ok for today's ride and I was also able to alter the gear ratios I'd absent mindedly got wrong. So with fingers crossed I think I can say ..problem sorted and thanks very much. The geek in me is salivating at all the gear analysis that awaits!
Liz
Baum Corretto Road
Baum Corretto Track
Trek TT
blitzer

Return to Gear Selection