Downloads: 3,377 (5) • Reviews: 3

Version:

Updated:

Jan 31, 2012

Gear selection and total time

Gear selection and total time

Postby easterbird » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Mecht
Been looking at this plugin and it is interesting. However, just wondering why the total time in the table only shows part of the time I was biking. Today's ride was 2hr 20 min and total time in gear selection chart is 1h23min? I have seen this difference before and wonder if that is expected with this plug in?
Thanks
easterbird
easterbird
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Gear selection and total time

Postby mechgt » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:30 pm

Did you stop for a significant amount of time during the ride? Is there a problem with any data tracks during the ride (maybe your cadence sensor ran out of battery, etc.)?

No, it's not expected. I typically see small variations (seconds or minutes) that typically have to do with stopping, or multiple recording devices, or something along those lines, but I don't necessarily expect huge discrepancies. There's generally a good explanation for it that's specific to a particular activity.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby easterbird » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:55 am

Battery is fine. The 2hr 20 min is ride time only NOT including stopped time. Does that help?
easterbird
easterbird
Donated!
Donated!

Postby mechgt » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:21 am

Hmm, not sure off the top of my head. Can you post the activity or email it to me (mechgt@gmail.com) then I can take a look at it?
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Gear Selection