by mechgt

Downloads: 5,344 (9) • Reviews: 2

Version:

Updated:

Jun 23, 2012

Problem with records being displayed

Problem with records being displayed

Postby zacklaws » Sun May 27, 2012 9:21 am

I have had this problem a while now and cannot find a solution to it, but virtually all my records are displayed with "Zero's" and usually it is only about the last 20 or less records that get displayed. I have checked my activation and that is Ok. I have added a screen shot of my 75 mile records as an example, it is not really shown in this screenshot, but whereas the rides that have the full data displayed are recent rides, under other distances, data back to 2008 is displayed along with recent rides, so once again that rules out any activation problems, and in case it was I have reactivated it again but it has not made a difference.

Any help would be most appreciated.

ScreenShot016.jpg
ScreenShot016.jpg (185.72 KiB) Viewed 5903 times
zacklaws
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Problem with records being displayed

Postby mechgt » Tue May 29, 2012 10:19 am

I'm working on a new version now and hope to have it available very soon. I'll let you know when it's ready and you can check to see if it fixes your problems. I reworked a lot of the internals so there's a good possibility that your issue is fixed.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby Tisztul_A_Visztula » Tue May 29, 2012 4:30 pm

I have the same problem, but did not want to report it, because I still test the withdrawn ST3 version, 3.1.4515.

My first bet is the distance is zero due to the option between speed/distance and GPS data introduced by 4515, but it is just a very light bet.
Last edited by Tisztul_A_Visztula on Tue May 29, 2012 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers,
Zoltan
Tisztul_A_Visztula

Postby Tisztul_A_Visztula » Tue May 29, 2012 4:41 pm

zacklaws wrote:I have had this problem a while now and cannot find a solution to it, but virtually all my records are displayed with "Zero's" and usually it is only about the last 20 or less records that get displayed. I have checked my activation and that is Ok. I have added a screen shot of my 75 mile records as an example, it is not really shown in this screenshot, but whereas the rides that have the full data displayed are recent rides, under other distances, data back to 2008 is displayed along with recent rides, so once again that rules out any activation problems, and in case it was I have reactivated it again but it has not made a difference.

Any help would be most appreciated.

ScreenShot016.jpg

Yep, I checked it for your benefit, zacklaws. I upgraded to 3.1.4518 and the problem has disappeared. Upgrade and if your problem will persist I will invite you for a beer in Hungary. If it disappears for you, too, then select a country for my beer for free. ;-)
Cheers,
Zoltan
Tisztul_A_Visztula

Postby Tisztul_A_Visztula » Tue May 29, 2012 5:04 pm

And here it is my problem.

A screenshot that although Ascent/descent data is properly calculated in Now/Then, Max/Min Elevation and Elevation Difference are not.
It is true for all my indoor training where I dont import GPS data.

a.jpg
a.jpg (99.49 KiB) Viewed 5874 times

But to be clear, there is an elevation track imported, here is a screenshot as an evidence.

b.jpg
b.jpg (93.1 KiB) Viewed 5874 times

I dont have a knowledge about the internal structures of ST3, I can only check the import data and the exported fitlog files, but I suppose that these two metrics (Max/Min Elevation and Elevation Difference) are directly calculated only from the Elevation track which must be different from the Elevation data of the so-called GPS data track.
Cheers,
Zoltan
Tisztul_A_Visztula

Postby zacklaws » Wed May 30, 2012 6:00 am

Many thanks for that, I have now upgraded to 3.1.4518 and the problems solved. I actually did upgrade when 3.1.4518 came out but its funny I was not using that version, unless I downloaded it and forgot to install it which is probably what happened.
zacklaws
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Record Book