by mechgt

Downloads: 5,344 (9) • Reviews: 2

Version:

Updated:

Jun 23, 2012

Extremes List Sort problem

Extremes List Sort problem

Postby damienerap » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:54 pm

I can't work out why a number of the lists under 'extremes' are sorted in an apparently incorrect way, is this a bug or user error?
An example is the Max Elevation list (under extremes) but I get the same results with other extremes. The list gives the top 3 elevation values as 1) 2095m, 2)1700m, 3)1636m, however languishing down in 162nd place is a max elevation value of 2647m.
The only thing I note is that the values appear to be sorted correctly until the lists hits a workout with no gps track (indoor workout for example). After which date, it seems to start a new sort until again it hits a workout with no gps track.
This results in what looks like 3 or 4 sorted lists appended to each other?

Happy to provide more info if required.
Darren
damienerap

Re: Extremes List Sort problem

Postby mechgt » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:27 am

Not sure what's going on there, I was however able to reproduce it. I'll look into it, thanks for the report.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby damienerap » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:29 am

Many thanks, I'm glad you can reproduce this. I thought I was going mad. Let me know if you need any testing or other info?
Thanks
Darren
damienerap

Postby damienerap » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:17 am

Any news on a bug fix for this. Having an accurate sort of extremes data is the main reason for me using this plugin.
Any plans to fix this?
Many thanks
Darren
damienerap

Postby mechgt » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:22 am

Yes, there are plans to fix this. I'm in the process of updating this plugin at the moment and this problem should be fixed, but there's more work left on the plugin before it's ready for release.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby madom » Fri May 04, 2012 2:55 am

Hi

Since you're working on the extremes-tab: It would be nice to actually see the names of the workouts. It'll only give the date and start time now.

cheers
m
madom

Return to Record Book