Salitaker

Salitaker

Postby 7270martin » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:21 am

Sorry for writing in English, but I don't know Italian.

There is a great program out there which illustrate the different grades of a track in a very nice way:
http://www.pedra.altervista.org/salitaker.htm

Unfortunately, it is only available in Italian. It would be great, if there was an English version, or, even much better, if a plugin could be programmed which integrates Salitaker into Sport Tracks.

Does somebody konw the programmer of Salitaker? Can someone of you Italian guys ask him what he thinks of this idea? Maybe you can convince him of the great benefits of Sport Tracks.

According to the above mentioned website, the e-mail address would be:
mailto:pedra1985@libero.it

Many people of the Sport Tracks community would find Salitaker as an excellent addition to Sport Tracks, see
http://www.zonefivesoftware.com/SportTr ... =salitaker

What's your opinion?

Martin

Martin
7270martin
Donated!
Donated!

Postby Beppe69 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:20 pm

I'm sorry for my little and bad English... :cry:

I send to pedra an E-mail, 2 minutes ago.

He answers me that tomorrow he send me a new e-mail, with more information...: Transation and plugin

bye bye

Giuseppe
Beppe69

Postby 7270martin » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:13 pm

Beppe69 wrote:I'm sorry for my little and bad English... :cry:

I send to pedra an E-mail, 2 minutes ago.

He answers me that tomorrow he send me a new e-mail, with more information...: Transation and plugin

bye bye

Giuseppe

Thank you and grazie mille
7270martin
Donated!
Donated!

Postby nasz » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:20 am

Love this application too! Did you get any joy with an English version?
nasz
Donated!
Donated!

Postby Pedra » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Hi,

Is there in this forum someone interested to Salitaker and with good italian-english translations skills?
I'm making a Salitaker's multilanguage version, but my english is not so good, I'm searching for someone that will help me on translation.
English is the base of future translations, and if it's not good other languages files will be worse.

Actually I'm asking if someone wants to check for errors in main help file and application's sentences I wrote, but if someone wants to translate the other part of help I will be very very greatful!!! :D

If interested please contact me, I'll explain files details.

Thanks in advance,
Stefano (Pedra)
Pedra

Postby sbarza » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Pedra wrote:Hi,

Is there in this forum someone interested to Salitaker and with good italian-english translations skills?
I'm making a Salitaker's multilanguage version, but my english is not so good, I'm searching for someone that will help me on translation.
English is the base of future translations, and if it's not good other languages files will be worse.

Actually I'm asking if someone wants to check for errors in main help file and application's sentences I wrote, but if someone wants to translate the other part of help I will be very very greatful!!! :D

If interested please contact me, I'll explain files details.

Thanks in advance,
Stefano (Pedra)

Ciao stefano,
dov'è possibile scaricare salitaker ?? Ne ho sentito parlare molto bene in vari forum e mi piacerebbe poterlo vedere.

Grazie mille
Sbarza
sbarza

Postby Pedra » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:45 pm

http://www.pedra.altervista.org

I had a bad accident with PC and I lost last updates... Now I have the latest version as executable, but the last release as code. I'm sorry.
Anyway my request is still valid! :)
Pedra

Postby march » Fri May 08, 2009 3:18 am

But can you use Salitaker with garmin?
march

Return to Italiano