Downloads: 64,344 (30) • Reviews: 11

Version:

Updated:

Nov 29, 2017

Problem, please help

Problem, please help

Postby drkcho » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Hi pkan,

I have just downloaded your plugin and was confirmed download.However, I cannot seem to get any signs that I am using the features you claimed. No new addition of elevation correction, no edit ...etc I have tried to re-download several times and shut off sportstrack...etc where should I find the new features with your plugin? many thanks in advance!
drkcho

Re: Problem, please help

Postby DavidCHall » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:32 pm

drkcho wrote:No new addition of elevation correction, no edit ...etc I have tried to re-download several times and shut off sportstrack...etc where should I find the new features with your plugin? many thanks in advance!

1. Assume you ran the .st2plugin file?
2. Assume you downloaded and installed GDAL too? {This is required for this plugin to work}
DavidCHall
Donated!
Donated!

Postby texmurphy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:22 pm

3. Removed any prior, non-.st2plugin, version of the elevation correction plugin;

4. Have installed the latest version of the GDAL plugin.
texmurphy
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Problem, please help

Postby pkan » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:59 pm

DavidCHall wrote:
drkcho wrote:No new addition of elevation correction, no edit ...etc I have tried to re-download several times and shut off sportstrack...etc where should I find the new features with your plugin? many thanks in advance!

1. Assume you ran the .st2plugin file?
2. Assume you downloaded and installed GDAL too? {This is required for this plugin to work}

The first thing I would check is if the plugin shows up in the plugin list in the plugin settings page. If not, then double-clicking the .stplugin file once more could be worth a try. You could also check the system log under Settings/System to see if ST reports any errors loading plugins.

GDAL is only needed of you wish to use custom elevation data. If you stick to the standard SRTM elevation data the plugin should work just fine without GDAL.
pkan
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Elevation Correction