by pkan

Downloads: 64,344 (30) • Reviews: 11

Version:

Updated:

Nov 29, 2017

Elevation correction plugin

Question about Correction

Postby WheresWaldo » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:25 pm

Pkan, I had an activity that I needed to modify so I clicked on the little pencil icon to input some of my own values. I noticed that when I did that I could no longer to elevation correction. I ended up having to type i the elevation myself.

Is this correct, or did I do something stupid?
WheresWaldo

Postby pkan » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:15 am

Are you referring to the selection "Use manually entered values" under Data in the daily activity summary? It seems that when you select this SportTracks takes the current Climb values (corrected or not) and makes them the entered values in Climb box. Then those entered values will still be used by SportTracks as long as "Use manually entered values" is selected (or reselected), even if elevation correction is applied. If this is what you're referring to then it's just the way ST works. But you should still be able to correct elevation, and you can flip back and forth between "Use calculated" and "Use manually..." to copy and paste the new climb values resulting from an elevation correction.
pkan
Donated!
Donated!

Postby WheresWaldo » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:19 am

Perfect, that is what I was doing wrong, I was trying to correct the value after manually entering the data on some of the fields.
WheresWaldo

Previous

Return to Elevation Correction