by dmcaf

Downloads: 2,780 (11) • Reviews: 2

Version:

Updated:

Aug 11, 2013

Compare Hills

Compare Hills

Postby cavasta » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:18 am

Following an evaluation period, I've just purchased the full version of Course Score (v. 1.5) and am very impressed with it. However, I seem to be having a problem comparing hills.

I've right clicked on an ascent in a ride I've done and selected 'Find this hill in all activities for current category'. I've ridden this particular hill twice and the data for this hill from the two rides duly appears in the Course Scores: Details window. So far so good. According to the online guide here (http://www.zonefivesoftware.com/sporttr ... urse-score) I should be able to 'ctrl+click on each hill to compare it in the graph below'. When I do this, nothing appears in the graph window. here's a screen shot (of nothing appearing!):

Course Score.JPG
Course Score.JPG (78.06 KiB) Viewed 7934 times

What do I need to do to compare the data?
cavasta

Re: Compare Hills

Postby allup » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Has anyone found a solution to this problem? Having the same problem as cavasta. Thanks
allup

Postby mazoaguirre » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:34 am

Confirmed today
FR 310 and Foot Pod, Edge 500 and Cadence Sensor, GoPro HD 960
mazoaguirre.com
mazoaguirre
Contributor!
Contributor!

Postby dmcaf » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Have you tried to click on the little chart button on the bottom pane? The one that ST uses to add fields to a chart. I'm thinking that there may not be a default measure for the bottom chart. See if you can select a measure (Speed, Elevation, etc) and does it display?
dmcaf
Donated!
Donated!

Postby Burnt Toast » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:19 pm

dmcaf wrote:Have you tried to click on the little chart button on the bottom pane? The one that ST uses to add fields to a chart. I'm thinking that there may not be a default measure for the bottom chart. See if you can select a measure (Speed, Elevation, etc) and does it display?

Confirmed, you will need to click on the button left of the save icon and pick a detail that you want to chart from the list.
Burnt Toast
Donated!
Donated!

Postby cavasta » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:04 am

That's got it! Thanks very much :) Perhaps mention of this needs adding to the guide/information page?
cavasta

Postby allup » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:51 am

Great, many thanks :D
allup

Return to Course Score