Downloads: 2,780 (11) • Reviews: 2

Version:

Updated:

Aug 11, 2013

Unhandled exception

Unhandled exception

Postby gringojack » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Hi

I get this issue message when playing around :wink: with the settings of the plugin
on the snapshot the HR chart doesnt show entirely
Attachments
copymsg.zip
(6.84 KiB) Downloaded 366 times
hr.jpg
hr.jpg (17.1 KiB) Viewed 10689 times
unhandled.jpg
unhandled.jpg (39.19 KiB) Viewed 10703 times
Salut les Copains!
GPS GARMIN Edge 1030
Mountain biking on:
GIANT Trance 27.5 2/V.A.E Hybrid electric
CycleOps PowerTap
My toy #1: SportTrack3!
gringojack
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Unhandled exception

Postby mechgt » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:58 am

HR not showing up: Is this only for a specific activity? If so, would you mind emailing it to me (I'll make sure dmcaf sees it)?
Also in the email, would you mind telling me what settings you were using in order to make sure we get this fixed?

I think there's a new CS version being prepared now with several bugfixes. Will make sure this one gets looked at also. Thanks!
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby gringojack » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:49 am

Hi

Disabled Course Score plugin for a while. Enabled it back on and I get this unhandled... each time I select Course Score on scrolling menu. This occurs for any of my activities. Now the course score portion of screen remains blank (no graph, nada!)
Attached details here
Thank you
Ciao
Attachments
details.zip
(1.02 KiB) Downloaded 375 times
Salut les Copains!
GPS GARMIN Edge 1030
Mountain biking on:
CycleOps PowerTap
gringojack
Donated!
Donated!

Postby dmcaf » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Hi,

V1.3 has just been release for Course Score. Give it a shot and let me know if it fixes this error.
dmcaf
Donated!
Donated!

Postby gringojack » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:49 am

Hi dmcaf
The above mentioned probs don't exist anymore in this 1.3 version. :wink: Very user friendly!
When clicking on "Find the hill in all activities...", several colored portions normally appear.
When clicking on "Find similar hills...", ST crashes after the third black bar in the "calculate" popup window. Same thing occures when using any activities :?:
thank you, good plugin
Salut les Copains!
GPS GARMIN Edge 1030
Mountain biking on:
CycleOps PowerTap
gringojack
Donated!
Donated!

Postby dmcaf » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:25 am

gringojack wrote:When clicking on "Find similar hills...", ST crashes after the third black bar in the "calculate" popup window. Same thing occures when using any activities :?:
thank you, good plugin

Do you get a popup saying something like "Error on activity <activity date>"? Or, does it just crash with no message?
dmcaf
Donated!
Donated!

Postby texmurphy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:05 am

I requested "Find this hill in all activities in current category", and Course Score found a large number of matches (as expected).
I then double clicked on one of the results and ST3 went non-responding for several minutes. When I returned to check I found the target date activity was selected but the Course Score chart/graph was empty with an Exception fault
************** Exception Text **************
System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at ZoneFiveSoftware.Common.Data.TimeDataSeries`1.Add(DateTime time, T value)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.Common.Data.GPS.GPSRoute.Add(DateTime time, IGPSPoint value)
at CourseScore.Data.Record..ctor(IActivity activity, RecordCategory category, IGPSRoute gpsTrack, INumericTimeDataSeries hrTrack, INumericTimeDataSeries pwrTrack, INumericTimeDataSeries cadTrack, IDistanceDataTrack distTrack, INumericTimeDataSeries elevTrack, DateTime activityStartTime)
at CourseScore.Data.Feature..ctor(IActivity activity, feature_type type, DateTime inStartTime, DateTime inEndTime)
at CourseScore.UI.DetailPage.HillsDetailControl.CombineFeatures(IActivity activity, List`1 featuresToCombine)
at CourseScore.UI.DetailPage.HillsDetailControl.FindAllHills(IActivity activity, List`1 allFeatures, Double elevationPercent, Double distancePercent, Double elevationRequired, Double distanceRequired, Double maxDescentLength, Double maxDescentElevation, Double minAvgGrade)
at CourseScore.UI.DetailPage.HillsDetailControl.RefreshPage(Boolean autozoom)
at CourseScore.UI.DetailPage.HillsDetailControl.set_Activities(IEnumerable`1 value)
at CourseScore.UI.DetailPage.HillsDetail.SetActivities(IEnumerable`1 activities)
at CourseScore.UI.DetailPage.HillsDetail.SelectionProvider_SelectedItemsChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.SelectionProviderProxy.OnProviderSelectionItemsChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.Plugin.Activities.Views.DailyActivityView.MainWindow.OnActivitiesListSelectedItemsChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.Common.Visuals.TreeList.FireSelectedChanged()
at ZoneFiveSoftware.Common.Visuals.TreeList.set_Selected(IList value)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.Plugin.Activities.Views.DailyActivityView.MainWindow.SetViewDates(DateTime date, IActivity activity)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.Plugin.Activities.Views.DailyActivityView.MainWindow.SetSelectedActivity(IActivity activity)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.Plugin.Activities.Views.DailyActivityView.MainWindow.ShowPage(String bookmark)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.Views.MainViewBase.ShowPage(String bookmark)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.ViewNavigationManager.GoTo(IView view, String bookmark)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.Controls.ViewNavigator.GoTo(IView view, String bookmark)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.Forms.Application.MainWindow.GoToView(IView view, String bookmark)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.Application.ShowView(Guid viewId, String bookmark)
at CourseScore.UI.DetailPage.HillsDetailControl.treeList_DoubleClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnDoubleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Restarting ST3 and repeating the test with a smaller resulting hill match set does not reproduce the error.
texmurphy
Donated!
Donated!

Postby gringojack » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Hi
Nothing like you said
Just this:

When I click the small white cross, I get this:
the screen freezes
and I have to get out of ST
Salut les Copains!
GPS GARMIN Edge 1030
Mountain biking on:
CycleOps PowerTap
gringojack
Donated!
Donated!

Postby dmcaf » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:35 am

I believe both errors should be fixed by the 1.3.1 version that I just released. The hill finder algorithm was hanging on the last point in a certain scenario that was causing the freeze and potential 'out of memory' error.
dmcaf
Donated!
Donated!

Postby Burnt Toast » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:42 am

I'm getting the "Unhandled Exception" error now and I'm not exactly sure when it started. I am running the latest version of ST and the pluging is current.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at CourseScore.UI.DetailPage.HillsDetailControl.DrawSeriesGraph(INumericTimeDataSeries series, Boolean distanceBase, ActivityInfo ai, IAxis axis, Int32 totalRecs, Color lineColor, Boolean fill)
at CourseScore.UI.DetailPage.HillsDetailControl.DrawChartSelectedRecordsByActivity(IEnumerable`1 inActivities, Boolean autozoom)
at CourseScore.UI.DetailPage.HillsDetailControl.BuildAndDrawHills(IActivity act, List`1 hills, Boolean autozoom)
at CourseScore.UI.DetailPage.HillsDetailControl.RefreshPage(Boolean autozoom)
at CourseScore.UI.DetailPage.HillsDetailControl.set_Activities(IEnumerable`1 value)
at CourseScore.UI.DetailPage.HillsDetail.SetActivities(IEnumerable`1 activities)
at CourseScore.UI.DetailPage.HillsDetail.SelectionProvider_SelectedItemsChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at CourseScore.UI.DetailPage.HillsDetail.ShowPage(String bookmark)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.Controls.PageSelectorBanner.ShowCurrentPage()
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.Controls.PageSelectorBanner.ShowPage(IDialogPage page)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.Controls.PageSelectorBanner.Menu_Select(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Burnt Toast
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Course Score