Downloads: 23,629 (9) • Reviews: 4

Version:

Updated:

Apr 11, 2011

Calculate slected rows button missing

Calculate slected rows button missing

Postby Candive » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:46 am

Hi,
I just installed this plugin and created a simple test to populate the maximum heart rate in custom fields. If I use edit I can calculate the field for each activity. But I want to calculate the field for all activities. There is suppose to be a button called Calculate selected rows in the plugin settings but it is missing along with the button Clear selected Rows. The only button available is Test selected rows. I initially installed version 1.2.9.4 and upgraded ot 1.2.9.5 but this did not correct the situation.
Attachments
fields.JPG
here is a screen shot of my Calculated field settings
fields.JPG (57.09 KiB) Viewed 4104 times
Candive

Re: Calculate slected rows button missing

Postby dirk66 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Yes there is, next to the button "test selected rows" I don't know what kind of device you use, but if you can either make your sporttracks screen bigger or use a scroll bar to scroll the cf pannel to the right so you can see that button.

Regads,
Dirk
dirk66
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Calculate slected rows button missing

Postby Candive » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:33 am

Thanks Dirk66,
You put me on the right track and I learned something new about ST in the process. The program is installed on my laptop and the maximum screen resolution is 1024 x 768 and I couldn't make the screen any bigger. Also there is a scroll bar in Settings for Calculated Fields but it only scrolls the columns withing the tab windows. But your response confirmed that there was a limitation to my system rather than the plugin and I discovered that if I close the calendar view the programs opens up to reveal the calculation buttons. Maybe most ST users know that you can hide and unhide the calendar but I didn't. As you move your mouse over the calendar border a little black arrow appears allowing you to click on it to close it. I've included some screen shots to clearly demonstrate for those users experiencing the same problem. Use the scroll bars to see entire screen capture.
Thanks Again!
Calc fields with calendar.JPG
Calculated Fields Settings with Calendar open
Calc fields with calendar.JPG (92.16 KiB) Viewed 3997 times

Calc fields without calendar.JPG
Calculated Fields Settings without Calendar
Calc fields without calendar.JPG (84.21 KiB) Viewed 3997 times
Candive

Return to Calculated Fields