Downloads: 23,629 (9) • Reviews: 4

Version:

Updated:

Apr 11, 2011

Weight days

Weight days

Postby DavidCHall » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:52 am

Weight Days

I would like to create a formulae called "Weight days", and since I have no clue how to do this any help (or the formulae!!!) would be appreciated. My concept is:

1. Assume I record my weight (in kg) under Athlete data. I measure my weight most days, but not every day. So my current weight is either the actual weight measured today, or the last weight measurment recorded.
2. I have an activity Custom Data Field called "Weight days" {Technically this should be an Athlete field, but the ability under the current version of ST to plot, or table Ahtlete Custom Data Fields is poor (non existent) compared to Custom Data Field under activities} Activities occur on most, but not all days, and I may have multiple activities on a single day.

The formulae should calculate (Weight days) the number of days since my recorded weight was LESS than my current weight: ie Effectively: "This is your best weight for X days".
DavidCHall
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Weight days

Postby texmurphy » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:46 am

DavidCHall wrote:Weight Days
The formulae should calculate (Weight days) the number of days since my recorded weight was LESS than my current weight: ie Effectively: "This is your [b]best weight for X days".[/b]

Since (a some point) your best weight might be more than current weight rather than less, do you want the formula to be:
"This is your least weight for X days".
texmurphy
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Weight days

Postby DavidCHall » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:27 am

texmurphy wrote:Since (a some point) your best weight might be more than current weight rather than less

Had to think about this a bit: In this case I think the formulae yields zero.
DavidCHall
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Calculated Fields