Downloads: 23,629 (9) • Reviews: 4

Version:

Updated:

Apr 11, 2011

Average Speed graph

Average Speed graph

Postby pierrot » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:33 am

HI

I would like to know if it's possible to get a graph of the average speed over the ride

I've created a custom field avg_moving_speed {DISTANCE}*(3.600/({TIME}-{TIMESTOPPED})) in order to see the average moving speed but I'm not able to use it in any graph.

Est-ce possible et si ça l'est comment faire (faut-il dans ce cas un plug-in spécial)
Is it possible, and if it is does it need a dedicated plugin for it?

All what I"m able to do is to use this field in basic report, but what I want is to get the graph of the average speed in order to see when the average speed is increasing or decreasing depending on the time or distance and compare it to the profil of the race.

It's is definitely not to see an horizontal line for the final average speed of the race, but the evolution of the average speed over the ride, which is not an horizontal line!

pierrot
pierrot

Re: Average Speed graph

Postby texmurphy » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:53 pm

The Overlay Plugin will chart average speed over the activity.
Click on the Overlay graph triangle menu button and select Moving Average.
texmurphy
Donated!
Donated!

Postby camel » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:27 pm

You are allowed to use it and make an graph of average moving speed of more than one activities. That's probably feature for what CF plugin was built.

Of course there are more suiable plugins for seeing graphs on one activity as was said.
camel
Donated!
Donated!

Postby pierrot » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:48 am

camel wrote:You are allowed to use it and make an graph of average moving speed of more than one activities. That's probably feature for what CF plugin was built.

Of course there are more suiable plugins for seeing graphs on one activity as was said.

Yes I've been able to see a graph with the (final) moving speed over the activities, but what I want to see it is the average moving speed inside an activitie.

Is there a way to see it, I don't find how to proceed

Pierrot
pierrot

Postby pierrot » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:55 am

texmurphy wrote:The Overlay Plugin will chart average speed over the activity.
Click on the Overlay graph triangle menu button and select Moving Average.

Thank You,

I've installed the Overlay plugin.
But when I chech the "bold choice : weihgted (moyenne pondérée in my frenc screen)" I get the average speed, not the average moving speed.
When I'm not riding, the curv is decreasing, so it means that it the average speed and not the average moving speed.

Is there a way to select somewhere own parameters to be shon is the overlay graph, and how?
I've not seen how, but I still hope it's possible

Pierrot
pierrot

Return to Calculated Fields