by old_man_biking

Downloads: 1,496 (10) • Reviews: 4

Version:

Updated:

Apr 28, 2018

OMB Backup - backed up on me!

OMB Backup - backed up on me!

Postby ToeJammer » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Somehow I managed to toast the Backup Plugin, and cannot get it to work again.
The system logs seems to indicate there have been problems for awhile.
I did have a HD error issue, which resulted in issues since it caused the drive lettering to change for awhile.
Basically it seems it cannot find the license, even though they appear in the window.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled.
Several screen captures and log attached.
What other information do I need to provide?

Okay, I cannot add a txt file, and I cannot add a PDF....
Will add text below.
Thanks,
George
10/3/2013 7:48 PM [DataImporterManager] ERROR An exception occurred in call to plugin IExtendDataImporters.BeforeImport().
This BackgroundWorker states that it doesn't support cancellation. Modify WorkerSupportsCancellation to state that it does support cancellation.
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.CancelAsync()
at ElevationCorrectionPlugin.Download.DownloadHandler.PreDownloadDemBlocks(IEnumerable`1 logbookEntries)
at ElevationCorrectionPlugin.Import.ExtendImport.BeforeImport(IList items)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.Plugin.DataImporterManager.InvokeBeforeImport(IList items)

10/3/2013 7:48 PM [ImportDataWizard] ERROR An item with the same key has already been added.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.Forms.Import.ImportDataWizard.PreprocessImportedItems()
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.Forms.Import.ImportDataWizard.SetCompleted()

11/2/2013 2:53 PM [DataImporterManager] ERROR An exception occurred in call to plugin IExtendDataImporters.BeforeImport().
This BackgroundWorker states that it doesn't support cancellation. Modify WorkerSupportsCancellation to state that it does support cancellation.
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.CancelAsync()
at ElevationCorrectionPlugin.Download.DownloadHandler.PreDownloadDemBlocks(IEnumerable`1 logbookEntries)
at ElevationCorrectionPlugin.Import.ExtendImport.BeforeImport(IList items)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.Plugin.DataImporterManager.InvokeBeforeImport(IList items)

11/14/2013 5:38 PM [PluginManager] ERROR Access to the path 'ANT_NET.dll' is denied.
at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive)
at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.IO.Installer.PluginInstallPackage.RemovePluginFolder(Guid id)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.Plugin.PluginManager.LoadPlugins(IApplication application, Boolean doUpdate)

11/14/2013 5:38 PM [PluginManager] ERROR Access to the path 'WeatherPlugin.resources.dll' is denied.
at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive)
at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.IO.Installer.PluginInstallPackage.RemovePluginFolder(Guid id)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.Plugin.PluginManager.LoadPlugins(IApplication application, Boolean doUpdate)

11/14/2013 5:55 PM [PluginManager] ERROR Access to the path 'BackupPlugin.dll' is denied.

11/14/2013 6:55 PM [PluginInstallPackage] ERROR Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\ZoneFiveSoftware\SportTracks\3\Plugins\Installed\0a53338b-e9d2-4d2f-8f81-4f5d6746a209' is denied.
at System.IO.Directory.Move(String sourceDirName, String destDirName)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.IO.Installer.PluginInstallPackage.InstallUpdates()

11/14/2013 6:55 PM [PluginInstallPackage] ERROR Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\ZoneFiveSoftware\SportTracks\3\Plugins\Installed\d441f75c-0b8a-40aa-b35f-3dda251f3e8b' is denied.
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.IO.Installer.PluginInstallPackage.InstallUpdates()

12/4/2013 3:45 PM [Logbook] ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at OldManBiking.SporttracksPlugins.Helpers.EventHelper.Invoke(MulticastDelegate multicastDelegate, Object sender, EventArgs eventArgs)
at OldManBiking.SporttracksPlugins.Persistence.PersistenceManagers.OnLogbookSaving(Object sender, ContainerClosingEventArgs e)
at OldManBiking.SporttracksPlugins.Persistence.PersistenceManagers.PersistenceManagerLogbook.Logbook_BeforeSave(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.Data.Logbook.FireBeforeSave()

12/5/2013 4:16 PM [PluginManager] ERROR Access to the path 'BackupPlugin.dll' is denied.

12/5/2013 4:24 PM [PluginInstallPackage] ERROR Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\ZoneFiveSoftware\SportTracks\3\Plugins\Installed\0a53338b-e9d2-4d2f-8f81-4f5d6746a209' is denied.
ToeJammer
Donated!
Donated!

Re: OMB Backup - backed up on me!

Postby old_man_biking » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:40 am

1. What does "toasted" and "cannot get it to work again" mean? Is the plugin not installed (doesn't appear in Settings:Plugins)? Is it installed but doesn't work properly? If yes, how exactly? ...
2.There are different error messages in your system log. Most of them say "no access to file/directory xy ..." . If this is an intermittent problem, it can be caused by several harmless reasons: another instance of SportTracks.exe might be running in a zombie state (-> Windows Task Manager to check), ST's plugin manager can have a hickup - there are several other posts that point to this. All of these problems are usually gone, when you retry the install, maybe even reboot inbetween.
If the problems persist, there's most probably an issue with incorrect access right settings in your file system - the error messages point you to the affected paths. A few other users had such issues for whatever reasons. Try and search the forum. "HD error issue" sounds like an indication of such trouble.

Cheers,
OMB
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Postby ToeJammer » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:30 am

Guess I was not specific enough. But basically I was getting several errors such as the license not found, when I would close SportTracks the backup would give an error about closing other SportTracks applications.
You were correct with the "Zombie" copies running. I closed SportTracks, halted all the remaining SportTracks processes, restarted SportTracks and everything is now fine. Thanks for the advise.
Thanks,
George
ToeJammer
Donated!
Donated!

Postby old_man_biking » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:34 am

Well, I can only comment on what you tell me :lol:
Anyway, your issue seems to be gone.
Enjoy,
OMB
old_man_biking