Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
* Added one second recording setting. Located at Menu -> Settings -> Bike Settings -> Data Rec. -> Data Recording.
* Fixed issue causing ANT sensors to not pair as expected when switching between bike profiles.
* Fixed display issues while editing %FTP, %HRR, and %HR Max in a workout step.
* Fixed a display issue with the elevation value in a saved elevation point.
Garmin has released v2.20 update to the Edge 800 firmware:
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
* Added setting to turn on 1 second recording in Settings > System > Data Recording.
* Fixed an issue that could cause large jumps in position and distance.
* Added Last Lap Power data field.
* Fixed an issue that was causing ANT sensors to not pair as expected.
* Added a setting to enable a prompt to recalculate during navigation.
* Courses are now usable with GPS turned Off and a connected ANT+ Speed sensor.
* The Virtual Partner can now be manually synchronized by pressing and holding on the Virtual Partner graphic.
* Fixed a speed zone field display issue.
* Improved course navigation.
* Fixed issues viewing an activity in progress from the history menu.
* Fixed issue with some Mac users not being able to connect to device without resetting the timer.
* Fixed some display issues when using a weight scale.
* Fixed an issue that could cause distance to not accumulating after switching bike profiles while the timer is running.
* Fixed a few issues while editing workouts and a display issue while doing a workout in night mode.
* Fixed a display issue while doing a workout in night mode.
* Improved elevation calibration when manually setting device elevation.