Version:

Deprecated

Updated:

Nov 15, 2011

no activities -- no colours

no activities -- no colours

Postby sweat_chocolate » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:12 am

Hallo,

i start training by bike for example in may. That means i get no activities/colours from january until april.

I stop the training in october. When i change now the "Year to Date View = ON", then i get the total activities from october in november and december, as well.

Is it possible to change this view like in "Year to Date View = OFF" ??
sweat_chocolate
Donated!
Donated!

Re: no activities -- no colours

Postby dirk66 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:26 pm

sweat_chocolate wrote:Hallo,

i start training by bike for example in may. That means i get no activities/colours from january until april.

I stop the training in october. When i change now the "Year to Date View = ON", then i get the total activities from october in november and december, as well.

Is it possible to change this view like in "Year to Date View = OFF" ??

May be i misunderstand your question, but why? The year to date view is ment to show the total of activities, km (or mi) and time until the end of that month. the way i understand your question i don't see a difference between the both views after implementing your change.
dirk66
Donated!
Donated!

Postby mechgt » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Think I'm with dirk on this one. The intent is to show the 'year to date'. If you stop training then your year to date values will remain flat. Anyway, play around with it a bit and maybe it'll start to grow on you :)
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby sweat_chocolate » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:49 pm

mechgt:
you explained exactly what i mean, and of course it`s not an "must have" but personally i think, an overview without the values in november/december looks better.
sweat_chocolate
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Activity YearView