Downloads: 10,277 (9) • Reviews: 5

Version:

Deprecated

Updated:

Nov 15, 2011

ACalendar Beta #2

ACalendar Beta #2

Postby benbun » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:49 pm

The next beta release of the plugin is now available from here : http://www.benbun.co.uk/dlfiles/ACalend ... .st3plugin

This now shows a "tooltip" of the activity under the mouse, this is shown at the top of the screen (see image below). Currently the activity name is taken from the activity location, the next version will allow you (via settings) to optionally use the activity name, or turn this feature off altogether.

Image 4.png
Image 4.png (41.95 KiB) Viewed 11733 times
benbun
Donated!
Donated!

Re: ACalendar Beta #2

Postby arcspin » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Hello,
I see that you have a beta out with some smart tooltip functionality.

An addition to displaying activity location and name, perhaps "category" could be shown as well?
(and therefore make my earlier suggestion about category icon obsolete)
Are you in the process of extending the tooltip functionality to the Info markers as well?
I use the info markers to highlight my training travels around Europe and races I have attended.

And one more thing,
Could you perhaps add the ability of viewing "Sick" "Injured" and Missed" in the Chart view.
That would very clearly show how many sick days the user have had and so on.
An excellent way of analyzing ones status over the years and months.

Best regards,
//Peter
arcspin

Postby AlexMTB » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:52 am

Thanks a lot for this wonderful plugin. I love that new tooltip functionality. Will be a new version with configurable options about this new tooltip of the activity?

Best regards
AlexMTB

Postby Z74 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:18 am

If you could assign colors to different categories and filters on what to show in the colored boxes for each separate category, you could spot at first sight what category that activity belongs to and also display the relevant data of your liking.

I.e. display calories and avg lap time for running but display avg stk rate and pace for pool swimming.
Z74

Postby Burnt Toast » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:21 am

Z74 wrote:If you could assign colors to different categories and filters on what to show in the colored boxes for each separate category, you could spot at first sight what category that activity belongs to and also display the relevant data of your liking.

I.e. display calories and avg lap time for running but display avg stk rate and pace for pool swimming.

You can assign colors to separate categories right now.
Burnt Toast
Donated!
Donated!

Postby benbun » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:44 am

Sorry to disappoint people but I am no longer actively developing this plugin, I just don't have the time any more.
benbun
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Activity YearView