Downloads: 10,276 (9) • Reviews: 5

Version:

Deprecated

Updated:

Nov 15, 2011

New Plugin

New Plugin

Postby benbun » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:02 pm

I have created a new plugin called "ACalendar" that includes both "Year" and "Month" calendar views.

In addition you can now chart the elevation gains and falls. Also you can configure which "data" items appear in the charts from the settings screen.

Details and download are available here : http://www.zonefivesoftware.com/sporttr ... =acalendar

benbun
Donated!
Donated!

Re: New Plugin

Postby mazoaguirre » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:42 am

Thanks

and if you need translations i can handle spanish

cheers
FR 310 and Foot Pod, Edge 500 and Cadence Sensor, GoPro HD 960
mazoaguirre.com
mazoaguirre
Contributor!
Contributor!

Postby kring » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:07 am

Thanks, I'll check it out. for an enhancement request, it would be nice to see yearly comparisons for each month. i.e. in May 2009, 2010 & 2011 show the states so I can see if I'm on track compared to last year.
kring

Postby 7270martin » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:12 am

@benbun: Very nice, thanks for this great update!!!

@kring: comparision with same month of prior years works, just click on one of the bars.
7270martin
Donated!
Donated!

Postby staffann » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:20 am

Very nice! I always wondered why ST didn't have that kind of monthly calender view that everyone else has. Now we do :D

May I suggest that you implement in the settings a way for the user to decide what info should be included for each activity in the monthly view? Since that view has got quite a lot of space, an activity should be able to span more than one text row in order to get more data in there.
On the ST2Funbeat development team. Author of the Svettig (jogg.se) and Compare Planned plugins.
staffann
Donated!
Donated!

Postby kring » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:34 am

Fantastic! I that's exactly what I was looking for! thanks
kring

Postby thorwg » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Is this in addition to, or replacement for the Activity Year View plugin?
thorwg
Donated!
Donated!

Postby benbun » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:05 am

thorwg : Yes this is a replacement, there was going to be more functionality in the plugin but I ran out of time. Still have some new things to add but thought I would get the new interfaces "out there" so I could get some feedback.
benbun
Donated!
Donated!

Postby 7270martin » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:47 am

In a further update, would it be possible to use a slightly differnt color for climb total and for fall total, e.g. climb bright purple and for fall dark purple?

Nevertheless, very, very nice plugin!!
7270martin
Donated!
Donated!

Postby texmurphy » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:13 am

atee wrote:Very nice indeed. A little critical note though. In the month-view the weeks starts on Sunday so it doesn't follow the general display setting (week starts on Monday). I suppose this is only a small feature to add.

For whatever reason, bendun has chosen to specify week start day in the ACalendar Plugin Settings page for Month View.
I can see a occasional desire to format the Calendar as a "standard" Sunday first display, yet the default should default to the user specified ST week start day.
texmurphy
Donated!
Donated!

Postby atee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:28 am

texmurphy wrote:
atee wrote:Very nice indeed. A little critical note though. In the month-view the weeks starts on Sunday so it doesn't follow the general display setting (week starts on Monday). I suppose this is only a small feature to add.

For whatever reason, bendun has chosen to specify week start day in the ACalendar Plugin Settings page for Month View.
I can see a occasional desire to format the Calendar as a "standard" Sunday first display, yet the default should default to the user specified ST week start day.

Hey, I just noticed that after I posted my remark. So I deleted it asap, realising my "little critical note" was just stupid. :x
Last edited by atee on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
atee
Donated!
Donated!

Postby texmurphy » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:17 pm

atee wrote:
texmurphy wrote:

Hey, I just noticed that after I posted my remark. So I deleted it asap, realising mij "little critical note" was just stupid. :x

No, I think the extra Start of Week plugin parameter is unneeded. ST should have a single parameter for start of week.
texmurphy
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Activity YearView