Downloads: 2,943 (10) • Reviews: 2

Version:

Updated:

Jul 4, 2016

Help with pluggin

Help with pluggin

Postby Shabs5000 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:03 am

Have 3 questions.....

1. When calculating GPS2Powertrack via after import pluggin the notes say my equipment weighs 208kg (thats some bike!!). I've cheked equipment page/settigns and all seems fine? Any ideas?
2. The 'Whatif@ analysis doesnt seem to work. No matter what i amed it makes not delta/difference to the result??
3. Strava - how do the average power values calculated via the pluggin compare to the calculation Strava makes?

Many thanks
Shabs5000
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Help with pluggin

Postby Stumpjumper68 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:07 am

1. You've entered comma or dot by mistake, depend on your settings one or the other is wrong in 1 or more equipement.
2. belongs to point 1 I guess because there's not a big difference between 208 kg or 209 kg
3. That depends on your settings of the plugin is individual (tyres, position etc.). Everything depends as well on your smoothing settings in ST. You shouldn't compare different calculation like ST and Strava it's anyhow more or less
just a calculated estimation. Compare this numbers only within the same application. Best would be to buy a power meter ;-) to get real numbers.

I might buy a pricy here soon: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/team ... -bicycle#/
Stumpjumper68
Donated!
Donated!

Return to GPS2PowerTrack