Downloads: 5,820 (6) • Reviews: 0

Version:

Updated:

Sep 20, 2013

Again: multiple activities bug in plugin for ST3

Again: multiple activities bug in plugin for ST3

Postby Pac » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:28 am

Hi there,

i know about the bug with the multiple activities that has been fixed on google code.
I installed the ST3 plugin and guess what - i can only use single activities, the multiple activties entry is greyed out.

Would bei nice if this could be fixed as it was in plugin for ST2 :D
Pac
Donated!
Donated!

Postby gerhard » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:29 am

Not entirely sure what you mean, assuming the Analyze (Edit) Action vs Activity Pages. If not please update the description.

You need HighScore to use PerformancePredictor for multiple activities, otherwise the action is greyed out (the only other reason to not include it in the menu is that there is no activities). The issue in ST2 is that you need to install it in a specific path.

However, a new build uploaded with a visual style more corresponding with core ST tables (dates are incorrect in the web page). Overlay/PerformancePredictor/HighScore Activity Page also enabled for multiple activities in ST3.
ST plugin version not bumped
http://hem.bredband.net/gerhardnospam/tmp/st3/
(ST2 builds updated too)
gerhard
Contributor!
Contributor!

Postby Pac » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:48 am

Didn't recognize i need the HighScore Plugin. Installed both from your link, works now.
Thanks a lot for your help and for updating the plugins!! :)
Pac
Donated!
Donated!

Postby gerhard » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:18 am

Next version will be enabled also if High Score is not installed, but display a message that HS is required.
It will also be possible to use HS to predict for single activities in Activity Pages. The Analyze/Edit menu gave different results than Activity Page for single activities as the base distances are different. By adding a checkbox for High Score Prediction, I hope that this is easier to understand (this is described in the help though).
gerhard
Contributor!
Contributor!

Return to Performance Predictor