Mobi to ST3 Weather Sync

Post a question about the software or find answers here.

Mobi to ST3 Weather Sync

Postby ViDi0T » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:47 am

Hello,

I am experiencing undesirable weather syncing issues when syncing from Mobi to ST3.

If I do an indoor workout, weights for example, Mobi sends the temperature from my Garmin935 internal temp sensor to ST3 as "weather" data. Of course, this is not weather, and the sensor data is all over the place does not provide an accurate temperature, for indoors or outdoors.

If I import a virtual Zwift ride into Mobi, Mobi applies the weather for the for the zwift course, and then that gets sync'd to ST3.

I liked it better before Mobi sent weather data to ST3. If I import these workouts into ST3 first, and then sync to Mobi, all is good, but then again, the only reason I pay for Mobi is for syncing with ST3.

Can you modify the weather syncing to not include garmin sensor data or temperature for virtual rides?

Thanks
ViDi0T
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Mobi to ST3 Weather Sync - Mobi overriding ST3

Postby ViDi0T » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:55 pm

In ST3, I edited all the Zwift workouts and indoor workouts, removing the temperature and setting the weather icon back to ?
I save the log book and close ST3.

The next time I open ST3 and it performs a cloudsync with Mobi, all the weather information is back in ST3! I thought that Mobi was not to override ST3?

Can you please fix this or just remove the weather sync from Mobi to ST3?
ViDi0T
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Questions