Couple mobi questions - Garmin Sync and World Map

Post a question about the software or find answers here.

Couple mobi questions - Garmin Sync and World Map

Postby nvDolfan » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:31 pm

I just started my mobi account yesterday, and was able to Sync my old ST3 log, but my Garmin Connect logs only seemed to sync from 2018 - is it possible to sync the older Garmin connect runs and is there anything I need to do? I had stopped using ST3 a few years ago so there are a few years of runs only in Garmin.

One of my favorite screens in ST3, was where I selected all my runs and it showed a world map with every place I had ran - is that possible with mobi?

Thanks in advance!
-Chris
Running with a ForeRunner 305
FTP/HTML Export Plugin
nvDolfan
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Couple mobi questions - Garmin Sync and World Map

Postby admin » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:35 am

Yes, you're able to import all your history from Garmin, you need to check the option when you enable the Garmin Connect sync feature. Read the Garmin sync article for detailed instructions, you can find it from Google. If you have problems you can open a support ticket via email to support@sporttracks.mobi

There isn't a world map feature presently. It's an interesting toy and one we considered adding, but have focused on higher priority features specific to supporting training, analysis and data tracking integrations. There's an idea for it in our tracker, you can vote for it or subscribe to updates and comment at the link below:

https://sporttracks.uservoice.com/forum ... f-all-runs
Get the latest info: Fan us on facebook or follow us on twitter
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Couple mobi questions - Garmin Sync and World Map

Postby nvDolfan » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:15 pm

Thanks! I disabled my Garmin sync and re-enabled it and everything is syncing now.

I also went and voted for the global map - agree it's just a toy, but I love seeing all the countries I've ran in!
Running with a ForeRunner 305
FTP/HTML Export Plugin
nvDolfan
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Questions