[ST3] Sync with Garmin Connect

Post a question about the software or find answers here.

[ST3] Sync with Garmin Connect

Postby JanWod » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:58 am

Please make sync with Garmin Connect account possible directly to ST3 (without incorporateing Storttracks Mobi) :cry:
JanWod

Re: [ST3] Sync with Garmin Connect

Postby admin » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:36 am

Garmin Connect sync feature requires SportTracks online website. You can use the Cloud Sync feature in ST3 to automatically bring these workouts into your ST3 logbook.
Get the latest info: Fan us on facebook or follow us on twitter
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jflan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:52 pm

This is something I also had asked about a year or two ago. I am a diehard ST(1,2,3) user, never really got into the look of mobi because i couldn't do certain things with it that i could easily do with ST3. I kept a subscription solely for cloudsync so my wifi or BT garmin uploads would go straight to ST3. now that my mobi subscription just lapsed i have to ask myself, am i willing to pay $35 a year just for convenience? i dont use mobi, and i've already paid and been very happy with ST3, but just how lazy am I that I won't plug my Garmin in from time to time? Today I feel wireless uploading should be a given (maybe not 2 year ago when i first asked about this) I would like to see a cloudsync only option $5-10 a year, No Mobi service, or maybe a $50 lifetime sync (for ST3)? would these options ever be considered?
Thanks !
jflan

Postby skygod » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:03 am

+1 jflan
skygod
Donated!
Donated!

Postby philipshambrook » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:14 pm

FWIW I believe that ST3 is being deprecated. The future is online whether we like it or not. .mobi provides a revenue stream where ST3 (or whatever) does not. We can only expect to see minimal work done to ST as the focus is online.
o__ o__
.>/-.>/
( )\---\( )
philipshambrook
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Questions