Upload from Ambit3 to SportTracks3

Post a question about the software or find answers here.

Upload from Ambit3 to SportTracks3

Postby David Laney » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:21 pm

I would like to upload exercise data from my Ambit3 to SportTracks. Can this be done with the one-time license for SportTracks3 rather than the annual license? For me, wireless upload via MoveScout or wired upload would be fine. Wireless done automatically would be best but wired would be OK too. Can I do this?
Thanks!
Dave
David Laney

Re: Upload from Ambit3 to SportTracks3

Postby rjsa » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:07 pm

David Laney wrote:I would like to upload exercise data from my Ambit3 to SportTracks. Can this be done with the one-time license for SportTracks3 rather than the annual license? For me, wireless upload via MoveScout or wired upload would be fine. Wireless done automatically would be best but wired would be OK too. Can I do this?
Thanks!
Dave

ST3 (one time fee) directly imports the Ambit 3 files generated when you plug the phone into the computer. The connection via Mobi(subscription)/Movescount does not work for me, no HR data comes thru.
rjsa

Postby David Laney » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:42 am

Thanks for the reply. I don't see how to upload from my phone. I tried installing the Ambit plugin into ST3 but it doesn't appear to connect to Suunto Moveslink2. Has anyone been able to use the Suunto Ambit plugin with an Ambit3? Thanks!
David Laney

Postby rjsa » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:48 pm

David Laney wrote:Thanks for the reply. I don't see how to upload from my phone. I tried installing the Ambit plugin into ST3 but it doesn't appear to connect to Suunto Moveslink2. Has anyone been able to use the Suunto Ambit plugin with an Ambit3? Thanks!

I import directly from ST3 the local file generated by Moveslink (cable connect on the PC).

The SML files usualy are here:
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Suunto\Moveslink2
rjsa

Return to Questions