ST3: Showing calories burned

Post a question about the software or find answers here.

ST3: Showing calories burned

Postby Z74 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:31 am

I am sure I already mentioned this in several posts but I never added it to the Enhancements forum.
Basically the athlete page lets you see your ongoing weight (and other custom data, i.e. I also monitor the FTP) and many other categories of data but as far as I can tell it doesn't show you how much calories you BURN every day... so it's hard to keep track of the relation between the calories burned and the calories consumed (eaten) compared to the training hours (which is also something that is missing).

Out of the many things that one could possibly build in this page, the calories burned seems the easiest to do... with the graph line showing the total of the calories as they are coming from the activity page of ST3.

Oddly enough this page allows you to only see 1 graph line at a time. I would Ideally love to see 3 lines: hours trained, calories burned and current weight... all together in a single graph (like the charts of the activity list) but that's because I don't track the calories I consume otherwise I'd love to track that too. Well... Admin if you build this, I am going to track them too... I've taken 7kg this month and it's not only muscles. :cry:
Z74

Re: ST3: Showing calories burned

Postby admin » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:59 pm

The reports page already provides access to workout and athlete data.
Get the latest info: Fan us on facebook or follow us on twitter
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ST3: Showing calories burned

Postby Z74 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:42 am

admin wrote:The reports page already provides access to workout and athlete data.

Well, you know right now I only use the athlete page to look at the weight, Vo2Max and FTP data... I do not understand why the calories consumed are in this page and the calories burned aren't... that's all. :)
Z74

Return to Questions