Analyse data over a time range

Post a question about the software or find answers here.

Analyse data over a time range

Postby joey42 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:06 pm

Hi,

using the build in reports, I can just either select an activity or a time.
But I have not found a way to e.g. get a report for all swim activities in a given range of time.

So I want to know how many km did I ride in 2014, or how many swim sessions between May and August 2015.

Is there a way to extract this kind of data?

Thanks
Joey
joey42

Re: Analyse data over a time range

Postby dirk66 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:06 pm

Hi,

I suppose you're talking about the desktop app.
In the reporting section at the top there is a search barr. Next to this barr at the right there is a "button" which looked like a double arrow downwards. Click on this button and an extra barr shows up.
In this barr there is an search button. To find your bike distance in 2014: click on the button, select date, option year and select 2014. When this is done in the same barr there is a new search button, now select category and select the categories you want to count. When you select something you 'll see the report changing. At the end (when you have the distance field in the report) you will see the bike distance in 2014. (among other information)
Also it can be interesting to read the FAQ section about the reporting options. Unfortunately the screenshots are replaced by ads :( but the text is still there.

The same about your swim activities from 1 may until 31 august. Select as date 30-04-2015 and the option after select as seccond date 01-09-2015 and the option before. Select your swim categories. If you have selected the number of activities as a data field in the report, you 'll see the number of swim activities

Regards,
Dirk
dirk66
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Questions