help with import

Post a question about the software or find answers here.

help with import

Postby Dusti Morton » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:25 pm

I'm using the Pyle Sports GPS Speedometer PGPFPDS. From the directions that came with the device, I gather I should select "Geosync" as my device in SportTracks.

When I attempt to do a data import, I get about 26% done and then the import fails. Error log:

08/02/2015 6:15 PM [ImportDataWizard] ERROR An error occurred and the import has been halted.
at Oriem.SportTracks3Plugin.Device.Atech.Geosync.GeosyncDevice.ReadTracks(IJobMonitor monitor)
at Oriem.SportTracks3Plugin.Device.Atech.Geosync.ImportJob_Geosync.Import()
at Oriem.SportTracks3Plugin.Device.Atech.Geosync.FitnessDevice_Geosync.Import(String configurationInfo, IJobMonitor monitor, IImportResults importResults)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.Forms.Import.Page_SourceDevice.DeviceImporter.Import(ImportDataWizard wizard)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.Forms.Import.ImportDataWizard.RunImport(Object state)

I'm really confused. I'm not sure how to interpret the above, and I don't see a previous answer in the forums, so if it's there, I apologize..I just don't see it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Dusti Morton

Re: help with import

Postby Dusti Morton » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:55 pm

Bumping the post.
Dusti Morton

Re: help with import

Postby texmurphy » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:58 pm

I believe that plugin for import is a Pyle created plugin. It is not in the regular SportTracks plugin library,
Looking at the Pyle Sports website, the plugin is maybe provided on an install CD along with a trial version of ST.
Likely you should either email ST support directly or Pyle support.
There might have been changes in ST core which could have broken the plugin. Perhaps they have released a newer version.

Advance forum search finds two other similar forum posts:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15910&hilit=Oriem.SportTracks3Plugin.Device.Atech
and
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13123&hilit=Oriem.SportTracks3Plugin.Device.Atech
texmurphy
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Questions