Athlete sheet: calories, injured, training time, etc

Post a question about the software or find answers here.

Athlete sheet: calories, injured, training time, etc

Postby Z74 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:58 am

This area of the software is a very important piece that could be a lot more useful if a few things were added.

- calories: this sheet collects the calories intake (for those who record them) but it doesn't show on the graphic the calories burned through activity (that should be collected from the daily reports page)
- FTP-VO2Max: a graph bar where you can show the progress of these, that works like the weight does, would also help. Some sort of reminder, to also update the training zones when these 2 values change would come handy.
- Injured time: I can see the calendar is marked with the red tick on the injured days... but shouldn't this also appear in the graphic (red line perhaps)? That graphic, with a simple filter, could show tons of data.
- Training time: A report on total training time and TE for that day would be very useful.

Really it's all about fantasy... I took 4 examples of data but you can track anything on a day to day basis and have the program show the data in this page. I would start from some nice color coded version of the calendar on the side with colors matching the activity types. As I said, just a filter button to show what data to display on the page would be very nice and easy so you can use this page as a side-calendar.

Just my 5c.
Z74

Re: Athlete sheet: calories, injured, training time, etc

Postby Andre77ab » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:50 am

What is also missing is the integration with MyFitnessPal,....are you planning to add it?
Andre77ab
Donated!
Donated!

Postby admin » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:10 am

Custom athlete fields allow you to track these kinds of things, and you can also add them to reports.
Get the latest info: Fan us on facebook or follow us on twitter
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Andre77ab » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:11 am

I don't find the option to link my MFP account to ST3.1 for calories
Andre77ab
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Questions