Downloads: 1,791 (5) • Reviews: 0

Version:

Updated:

May 15, 2016

Duplicate IQ fields formula problems

Duplicate IQ fields formula problems

Postby audisport9 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:38 pm

HI,
Is there a way to combine multiple custom data track fields? ie Leg Spring Stiffness IQ "unique ID" and 2 other Leg Spring Stiffness IQ "unique IDs". Problem is if you try to create a calculated track with a formula, a warning appears that you have duplicate data fields.

I'm trying to write some formulas that use fields like Ground Time IQ, Power IQ, Cadence IQ, etc.. Currently you can use only one and there is no way to determine which IQ data field (unique ID) is used.

The duplicate IQ fields is due to a Stryd IQ app, STRYD IQ data field and STRYD Power Center creating different FIT files.

Thanks, Tim

IQ_multiple.jpg
IQ_multiple.jpg (210.35 KiB) Viewed 2087 times
CustomDataTrack_Warning.jpg
CustomDataTrack_Warning.jpg (81.69 KiB) Viewed 2087 times
audisport9

Re: Duplicate IQ fields formula problems

Postby old_man_biking » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:36 am

Try and rename one of the duplicate names on CDT plugin settings page.
OMB
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Duplicate IQ fields formula problems

Postby audisport9 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:39 pm

OMB,
Thanks. the rename fixed the duplicate issue.

The other issue is combining the data tracks. I have a custom data track called Running Effectiveness. It takes {DataPoint.Speed}/({DataPoint.Power}/{AthleteHistory.Weight}) to create a running effectiveness page. So, if i have 3 different power track names that are all from the same power meter (different IQ apps), how can i combine them as one power source? I need {DataPoint.CDT["Power IQ 1 [Watts]"]} and {DataPoint.CDT["Power IQ 2 [Watts]"]} data tracks to read as {DataPoint.Power}. I have tried a few formulas but was unsuccessful. Your help would be great.

Thanks,
Tim

Power_IQ_Power.jpg
Power_IQ_Power.jpg (207.08 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
audisport9

Return to Custom Data Tracks