by old_man_biking

Downloads: 1,792 (5) • Reviews: 0

Version:

Updated:

May 15, 2016

Custom Data Tracks iBike temperature

Custom Data Tracks iBike temperature

Postby racerfern » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:47 pm

Hmm, I'm lost. I used to be able to use the iBike temperature data stream instead of the weather info. After the last ST3 update that didn't install properly I had to uninstall ST3 and reinstall it. I also had to reinstall a bunch of plugins. All seemed to go well except that I can't seem to automatically switch to the iBike temperature data stream.

Was this disabled in the latest version of the plugin or is the iBike temperature now the standard track? Confused, yet I vaguely remember a discussion about this but can't find it.
Fernando
racerfern
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Custom Data Tracks iBike temperature

Postby old_man_biking » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:57 am

Re "the plugin": which plugin are you talking about?

Cheers,
OMB
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Postby texmurphy » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:45 am

Just to check - the iBike Plugin in the Plugin Catalog is 1.0.4, yet the latest plugin is 1.0.5
This might be an issue for temp track.
texmurphy
Donated!
Donated!

Postby racerfern » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:44 am

I have been using the iBike 1.0.5 version for some time so that's not it, I think. I just don't see the iBike temperature as one of the selections in the drop down like I used to.
Fernando
racerfern
Donated!
Donated!

Postby texmurphy » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:18 pm

I imported an iBike csv as a new activity. The Weather Plugin finds the iBike temperature track. However, if I do Edit->Weather->Find Weather Information then the Weather Plugin places on the Activity Summary the weather station reported data.

If I then do Edit->Weather->Import->Import Temperature from iBike CSV then the Weather Plugin will correct the summary information to use the iBike data.

There seems no way to have the Weather Plugin default to iBike for Summary Temperature other then to do the CSV import after the Find Weather.
texmurphy
Donated!
Donated!

Postby racerfern » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:27 pm

@texmurphy

Thanks! I'm making progress. I'm back to where I was previously, at least the way the display looks. However, I used to be able to switch from Adjusted to Sensor temperature at will without having to Edit > Weather...

Agreed, there doesn't seem to be a way to automatically have the iBike data stream be the default. I'll ride again in a day or two and see how it goes.
Fernando
racerfern
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Custom Data Tracks