by old_man_biking

Downloads: 1,397 (11) • Reviews: 8

Version:

Updated:

Mar 10, 2016

Paused section at end of workout

Paused section at end of workout

Postby BSMAK24 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:03 pm

I just purchased the Pool Swimming addin, so I'm a newb here. I've searched the forums, and can't seem to find an answer to my question unless this relates to the bug in the new version regarding the last lap continuance (which I'm inclined to think it might). In the attached screen shot, there is a paused section that is included after my session is over, but as part of the last interval. I'm pretty sure I shot the watch off at 29:50. Is there a way to edit this paused portion out? I tried to do so with split function, but it was giving me a strange answer. Thanks. If it is related to the already identified bug, which was mentioned in another thread to have been corrected for the next release, any idea of when that release will be available? Thanks again.
Attachments
example.JPG
example.JPG (27.49 KiB) Viewed 4112 times
BSMAK24

Re: Paused section at end of workout

Postby old_man_biking » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:15 pm

Could you please zip and attach the .FIT file of your swim and I'll have a look.

Cheers,
OMB
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Postby BSMAK24 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:09 am

FIT Swim Zip.zip
(2.61 KiB) Downloaded 237 times
Thanks for your assistance, OMB. Here's FIT file in a zipped attachment. The pool was only 17.5 yards, but I had the watch set on 35 yards. The workout was actually 1200 yards, so the watch should have shown 2400 yards, actually showed 2100. When I used the pool swimming plugin it did a wonderful job of identifying and correcting the missed lengths. It's just that little 1:56 paused portion at the end that got added.
BSMAK24

Postby old_man_biking » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:33 am

I cannot reproduce your issue with my current development version.
Your assumption that it's the same error that has already been reported (and fixed in my dev. versions), obviously holds true.
Will publish a new version soon (< 1 week).

Cheers,
OMB
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Pool Swimming