by mechgt

Downloads: 3,094 (10) • Reviews: 2

Version:

Updated:

Feb 28, 2014

Graphs Not Displaying Properly

Graphs Not Displaying Properly

Postby GaryL » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:04 am

I have created a fitness plan and have been completing and recording the planned workouts. The Training Load graph, and cumulative time and distance graphs are all displaying correct data, but the distance and time graphs are blank or incomplete. If I zoom in I can get graphs with more data displayed but they are still not complete. What am I doing wrong (tried to post screenshots but the board attachment quota has been reached).
GaryL

Re: Graphs Not Displaying Properly

Postby mechgt » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:12 am

You can use imageshack or some other image hosting website for free to post screenshots (upload image to imageshack, then post image link using image tags in forum). I think I'd need a screenshot to completely understand what your issue is.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby GaryL » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Thanks for the speedy response. The links to my screenshots are below.

The first image should be self explanatory. The second one the same fit plan, just showing the Progress-Time graph. The third image is a zoom-in of the Distance graph. As you can see, neither the planned or actual workouts are displaying properly.

Thanks,
GaryL.
GaryL

Postby mechgt » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:24 am

Oops... I don't think the images got posted properly.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby GaryL » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Interesting, they are displaying in my browser. here is another attempt using the URL button instead of the Img button....

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/capture1uw.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/capture2sd.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/848/capture3p.jpg/

Thanks,
GaryL
GaryL

Postby mechgt » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:14 am

Hmm. If you zoom in on the x-axis, do more bars show up? I'm trying to determine if the data is being displayed poorly, or is not being populated properly. Is it only a problem when you zoom out to such a large timespan? You might also try clicking the blue window button to swap the chart and calendar, giving you a significantly larger chart to look at. Still get the same result then?

(My bad, the images were posted correctly. My firewall was blocking them :oops: )
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby GaryL » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:45 pm

I have tried zooming into a time span of 3 or 4 days where I know there was both planned and actual workouts with the same result - incomplete display of the bars. When I first experienced this problem my first thought was the time scale was too large and the bars were so narrow they weren't being displayed. If that was the problem I figured zooming in should have resulted in them being displayed properly. The same problem occurs in the larger view of the graphs.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/captureqrr.jpg/

One thing I have been wondering is whether or not it could be related to the fact I have not fully completed my plan yet. Although the complete plan spans until Sept, 2012, I have only input planned workouts to the end of February.

Regards,
GaryL.

PS. I should mention that I have ensured I'm using the latest version of Fit Plan and SportTracks.
GaryL

Postby dave_denver » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:12 pm

I'm encountering a similar problem. I purchased the plugin, so I was able to fill in my plan for the next several months, but I'm still getting the same sort of graphs described in the above posts. Am I missing something in the setup? What sort of information about my configuration would be helpful to help you figure this out?

Here are a few screenshots:
Image Image Image Image

Thanks for looking into this!
dave_denver

Postby dave_denver » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:28 pm

Any progress on this? Suggestions? Guesses? I'm happy to post more information, etc. if it's helpful. Patiently waiting...
dave_denver

Postby mechgt » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:19 am

I've got a new version that I'm planning to release shortly with a lot of bugfixes. I'm not 100% sure if your specific problem is addressed, but let me get this new version posted, and then let me know if you're still seeing the same issue.
Sorry for not responding earlier, must have missed your post.
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby mechgt » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:51 pm

New version 0.9.1 just posted. Let me know if your problem still exists in the new version.
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby GaryL » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 pm

I just checked and it appears the problem has been solved with version 0.9.1. The addition of the phases to the graphs is a nice touch. Thanks.
GaryL

Return to Fit Plan