Downloads: 3,094 (10) • Reviews: 2

Version:

Updated:

Feb 28, 2014

numbers week view don't match with graph

numbers week view don't match with graph

Postby dirk66 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:11 pm

Hi

I was testing if this plugin is what i "needed". The integration of a plan with training load sounds promising. And the looks are good. But when testing i noticed that the numbers in the weekview doesn't match the numbers in the graph. Is this intended or am i missing something.

In the image below you can see that on 28-2-2011 my ctl = 84, atl=112 and tsb = -27 (in the weekview) in the graph my ctl = 82, the tsb = -27 Maybe one is planned and the other is the real value? But with a different approach for tsb and ctl?
Another question: On 1 march my planned ctl = 84 which is higher then 28 feb without doing any excercise. Is this correct?

dirk66
Donated!
Donated!

Re: numbers week view don't match with graph

Postby racerfern » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:23 am

The numbers are actually correct. CTL is generally measured on the day of the activity and TSB the day after. So, your huge workout on Friday will yield a high CTL for Friday and a low TSB for Saturday.

I'm not seeing a higher CTL on 1 march than on 28 feb. Where are you seeing this? Note, I recommend you use the graph as the big picture showing a general trend as opposed to trying to figure out where a given day falls on the graph. That said, I have not seen discrepancies in my testing.
Fernando
racerfern
Donated!
Donated!

Re: numbers week view don't match with graph

Postby dirk66 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:38 am

racerfern wrote:The numbers are actually correct. CTL is generally measured on the day of the activity and TSB the day after. So, your huge workout on Friday will yield a high CTL for Friday and a low TSB for Saturday.

I'm not seeing a higher CTL on 1 march than on 28 feb. Where are you seeing this? Note, I recommend you use the graph as the big picture showing a general trend as opposed to trying to figure out where a given day falls on the graph. That said, I have not seen discrepancies in my testing.

Thanks, apparently i was missing something :oops:

in ST when hovering over the blue line you can get numbers. Unfortunately i gouldn't get them to be seen when taking the screenshot. the values shown on 28 feb were lower than on 1 march.
dirk66
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Fit Plan