by Vonni

Downloads: 8,105 (39) • Reviews: 16

Version:

Updated:

Mar 7, 2015

FIXED 1.0.020212: Latest update issue

FIXED 1.0.020212: Latest update issue

Postby cbenson33 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:04 pm

I'm having an issue with the heart rate and power fields at planned activity dialog. For heart rate I'm getting a strange autofilled number for a new planned activity and if I try to ignore it, RYG does not allow it. So I have to type in a new value. So my question is what should I be putting in this new field or how can I get it to auto fill with the correct value.
cbenson33
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Latest update issue

Postby Vonni » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Hi,
it was a wish out of this thread to open this fields:
viewtopic.php?f=101&t=9949

Since further releases the value in power and heart rate has been filled automatically. It takes the middle of the min and max value, which are defined in the module. The only difference in the latest version is (should be :wink: ) that now the fields are open and you can decide the value for your own. You can see the min and max value beside the fields in brackets. What stands there?

To see your situation it would be good if you could send me your plugin export data. Maybe I have overseen something?
Email: istraub@gmx.de

Thanks
Viele Grüße / Best regards
Vonni
Vonni
Donated!
Donated!

Postby Vonni » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Hi cbenson33,
thank you for the data. Have you got my email?

I need further informations to reproduce the issue. What have you done exactly or in which planned activity can I find this issue?
Second Question: Is it possible that you have changed the module(s) lately with regard to the heart rate?

Thanks
Vonni
Vonni
Donated!
Donated!

Postby cbenson33 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Hi cbenson33,
thank you for the data. Have you got my email?

I need further informations to reproduce the issue. What have you done exactly or in which planned activity can I find this issue?
Second Question: Is it possible that you have changed the module(s) lately with regard to the heart rate?

Thanks

Hi Vonni,
I did reply to your last e-mail and it must have been blocked by my works firewall its such a PITA :twisted: Anyhow, I understand the field where the heart rate is going and in my Moudle I have on of an easy run with HR @ 110-150 it gives a calculated value of 40 or something (I'll check on that) and then when I try to hit enter or OK I have to change the value to somewhere within the give range of 110-150 and then I can save. I don't believe I've changed the modules lately.

Chris
cbenson33
Donated!
Donated!

Postby Vonni » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Hi Chris,
today I have found the time to analyze the issues deeper.
I'm really sorry, because there were really some bugs in this context - independent of the last version.

I hope I have fixed all of them with the new version 1.0.020212:
http://www.lyrikecke.de/ryg/ReachYourGo ... .st3plugin

Could you please try it again? Thanks.
Vonni
Vonni
Donated!
Donated!

Re: FIXED 1.0.020212: Latest update issue

Postby cbenson33 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:52 pm

That did it!!! :D Thanks for the work. Also thanks for the explanations for the fields.

C
cbenson33
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Reach Your Goal