Downloads: 8,105 (39) • Reviews: 16

Version:

Updated:

Mar 7, 2015

SOLVED: Done Activites

SOLVED: Done Activites

Postby cbenson33 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:55 am

Vonni,
First off what a great plug-in it rocks my world!!! 8) I have a question that I hope you can explain it a little clearer than what I see in the .PDF What is the purpose of marking a planned activity to done (see below from help pdf)? Will marking a planned activity to done be calculated toward reaching my goal and should this be done with every workout? So I guess I'm not sure of its purpose. Second I have a request and I think POC has kind of asked for it. But would it be possible in the planned activity to have our routes or the name of our routes show up and to be able to select them?

"Additionally you can set a planned activity to done / undone (see context menu of a
planned activity). A done activity disappears from the calendar view and will not
longer used for the calculations. It’s planned in future that this would be done
automatically if the real activity fits (more or less) to the planned activity."
cbenson33
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Done Activites

Postby Vonni » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Hi

cbenson33 wrote:Vonni,
First off what a great plug-in it rocks my world!!! 8)

Thank you!! 8)

cbenson33 wrote:What is the purpose of marking a planned activity to done (see below from help pdf)? Will marking a planned activity to done be calculated toward reaching my goal and should this be done with every workout? So I guess I'm not sure of its purpose.

To set a planned activity to "done / undone" makes only sense, if the "missed"-option is checked.

In this case, old planned activities are respected by the goals and plans - just like real done workouts. This missed activities are displayed in light-red (if you haven't changed the colors). The idea behind it based on the old rule, that you can't catch up a missed activity in a training plan.

If you work with the "missed"-option, it is important that you set your planned activity to done (if you have done it). Otherwise the activity would be counted twice - once as a real activity and once as a planned.

Additionally you can tidy up a little bit, with this "done"-option (if you like), because the planned activity disappears from the calendar.

I hope it's a little bit clearer now?

cbenson33 wrote:Second I have a request and I think POC has kind of asked for it. But would it be possible in the planned activity to have our routes or the name of our routes show up and to be able to select them?

Yes, I think that's a good idea. I have already suggested something similar (filter by keyword in notes) in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=101&t=9869

PoC argue that this filter-option makes the plugin cumbersome.

I like the idea for an additional filter based on matching special keywords in the route name or notes, but I don't want to overload the plugin with meaningless options. Hmmm - I'm not sure... :roll:
Viele Grüße / Best regards
Vonni
Vonni
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Done Activites

Postby cbenson33 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Vonni, yes this does explain it better. So everytime I do a run I should mark it done in the plan.
cbenson33
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Reach Your Goal