Downloads: 8,105 (39) • Reviews: 16

Version:

Updated:

Mar 7, 2015

WISH: Plans - View & Modify

WISH: Plans - View & Modify

Postby clackerz » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:03 pm

Hi,
Just a couple of initial requests with the Plan View - Calendar.

1) When there is multiple Modules (entered in manually - drag and drop)for a given date it's hard to see without the tool-tip if there are multiple modules - maybe a flag of some description? If there is a manually entered module and one created using the Create New Plan it is then easily identified as having multiple entries.
2) It would be good with the copy option when right-clicking a planned module that there is an option to copy it to another date.
3) Completed/Done activities - Can they remain with a 'water-mark' stating they are done - or an option to either remove or mark?

Keep up the good work!
clackerz
Contributor!
Contributor!

Re: Plans - View & Modify

Postby Vonni » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:03 pm

Hi clackerz

clackerz wrote:1) When there is multiple Modules (entered in manually - drag and drop)for a given date it's hard to see without the tool-tip if there are multiple modules - maybe a flag of some description? If there is a manually entered module and one created using the Create New Plan it is then easily identified as having multiple entries.

If there are more activities than you can see in a day, there are tree dots ("...") at the end of the day.
...but I'm not really happy with the design in this cases, too. I will think on it.

clackerz wrote:2) It would be good with the copy option when right-clicking a planned module that there is an option to copy it to another date.

Ah ok. I just copy the activity and drag it to the wished (second) date. I'm not really sure, how to realize it (optically, not technical). I must think about it.

clackerz wrote:3) Completed/Done activities - Can they remain with a 'water-mark' stating they are done - or an option to either remove or mark?

Yes, your right. It's not very nice at the moment. I put it on the wish-list for the "asap features"
Viele Grüße / Best regards
Vonni
Vonni
Donated!
Donated!

Postby clackerz » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Vonni wrote:Hi clackerz

clackerz wrote:1) When there is multiple Modules (entered in manually - drag and drop)for a given date it's hard to see without the tool-tip if there are multiple modules - maybe a flag of some description? If there is a manually entered module and one created using the Create New Plan it is then easily identified as having multiple entries.

If there are more activities than you can see in a day, there are tree dots ("...") at the end of the day.
...but I'm not really happy with the design in this cases, too. I will think on it.

Ahh yes I see them now. OK as long as I know this that's fine for the interim - but yes something more prominent would be great.

Vonni wrote:
clackerz wrote:2) It would be good with the copy option when right-clicking a planned module that there is an option to copy it to another date.

Ah ok. I just copy the activity and drag it to the wished (second) date. I'm not really sure, how to realize it (optically, not technical). I must think about it.

Yes this is how I'm working around it. Would be a good feature if you are copying to be able to select a date.

Vonni wrote:
clackerz wrote:3) Completed/Done activities - Can they remain with a 'water-mark' stating they are done - or an option to either remove or mark?

Yes, your right. It's not very nice at the moment. I put it on the wish-list for the "asap features"

Thanks.
clackerz
Contributor!
Contributor!

Postby Vonni » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Hi clackers,
I have changed the "..." in "More ..." with background color.

Could you try this interim update?
http://www.lyrikecke.de/ryg/ReachYourGo ... .st3plugin

I think it's more eye-catching now.
Viele Grüße / Best regards
Vonni
Vonni
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Reach Your Goal