by Vonni

Downloads: 8,105 (39) • Reviews: 16

Version:

Updated:

Mar 7, 2015

Instruction Manual Overview / revise

Instruction Manual Overview / revise

Postby artmelanson » Tue May 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Hello. Your program looks really interesting , but frankly I cannot really figure out how to set it up. I've spent about 2 hours with no progress. Could you please add a general more descriptive overview section to your manual. I need help in the following:
1) What is the general proceedure for setting up a plan. I am a tri guy and want to set up a daily schedule. Each day will be different but will basically repeat every week. It seems right now that your plan just takes a weekly number and divides it by 7 and schedules that amount for every day of the week? So for instance every tuesday and Thursday I would like to plan a 7K interval run. My weekly is 14K. Right now all I can do is plan 2K per day by putting in 14K weekly amount.
2) Modules seem to be the main component of your system. Can you explain how they work and how they interact with the planning. ie. I have a heart rate scales for biking and a different one for running. Would I set up a plan for running and a differnt plan for biking (and a third for swimming). I need more info on modules and how they interact
3)How does "create a plan" and the "creat new plan of plan activities" work?
4) I know this is all possible , but i am struggling with setting this up.

thanks. :D
artmelanson

Re: Instruction Manual Overview / revise

Postby mazoaguirre » Tue May 17, 2011 11:16 pm

just a quick help may help you

think about modules as a workouts, desing the workouts (modules) and then add to the plan, is that simple
FR 310 and Foot Pod, Edge 500 and Cadence Sensor, GoPro HD 960
mazoaguirre.com
mazoaguirre
Contributor!
Contributor!

Postby gkerr » Wed May 18, 2011 10:15 am

@artmelanson:
I can echo what you are experiencing; the documentation does need to be improved.
Based on your posting you should set up standard modules. Then under the plans, just simply drag and drop the module onto the particular day. One key thing that took me a while to work out, once you have done the training session, right click on the day (on the calendar) and "set it to done". Then the planned sessions or modules don't show as missed.

Once you have put modules on your calendar, this is when you can create a plan of planned activities. The create a plan (the other button on the left) is to create a more generic plan ("saw tooth type"), where you can set the weekly mileage on total for a defined period of time, with regeneration weeks.

Hope this helps.
gkerr

Postby Vonni » Thu May 19, 2011 5:25 am

Hi artmelanson,
a big sorry. I know that the documentation should be improved and I hope, I can work a little bit more at the plugin in the next time again.

Additionaly maybe this thread will help you, too:
viewtopic.php?f=101&t=10056

If you have still questions or new ones, please ask. I will try to explain it.
Thanks for your patience. :)
Viele Grüße / Best regards
Vonni
Vonni
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Reach Your Goal