Downloads: 8,105 (39) • Reviews: 16

Version:

Updated:

Mar 7, 2015

Goal setting question/request

Goal setting question/request

Postby Burnt Toast » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Vonni

Would it be possible to set up a goal for "swimming" distance and have the goal distance in "yds" instead of "miles"? I think most people that swim keep track of those workouts in terms of "yards" or "meters" and not miles or km's.

I have a goal of running a HM distance each week for the entire year. That would be 52 13.1+ distance run workouts in a year. Would it be possible to set up a goal that would count down each 13.1 mile or longer for the year? A marathon would count as two 13.1 runs.

Also, I'm not sure how to set this up, but I have time goals for each week in three different events. I'm a novice triathlete and have to train in all three sports each week. Do I have to set up 156 different goals (52 weeks x 3 sports) or is there a better way of doing this? The goals would change every couple weeks depending on what phase of training I'm in (ex. base, build, peak, taper and race).

If my goals would be complicated to implement, don't bother unless you feel others would use them.

Thanks
Burnt Toast
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Goal setting question/request

Postby Vonni » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Hi,
at the moment I use the "distance unit" out of the ST settings.
I which unit you add your "swimming" distance to ST respectively how can you change the default unit in this cases from "miles" to "yds"?
Viele Grüße / Best regards
Vonni
Vonni
Donated!
Donated!

Postby Burnt Toast » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Vonni wrote:Hi,
at the moment I use the "distance unit" out of the ST settings.
I which unit you add your "swimming" distance to ST respectively how can you change the default unit in this cases from "miles" to "yds"?

I currently have the units for my swim workouts set to yds and log every workout accordingly, but in every summary (like the daily activites, or activities reports) ST converts to miles.
Burnt Toast
Donated!
Donated!

Postby mis902 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:15 am

Perhaps on my none running days I could do bikeing for say 60 mins at a 150 HB.

It just seems with this plugin there does not seem to be a way to set a long monthl/weekly plan to increase your speed/pace time for a set time some time in the future, so in effect keeping to the plan we can reach that pace per mile goal.

Any help how little would be very appreciated :D
mis902

Return to Reach Your Goal